The TruckPark mission is to bring smiles to drivers around the world by making parking more convenient, efficient, and delightful. We seek to remove friction for our users and to become integrated into the daily life of drivers across the country.
We are looking to add a Marketing Tech Manager to our team to take ownership of the tech stack that powers our channel marketing efforts. You’ll be be directly reporting to the CEO and COO to identify needs, evaluate technology solutions, and manage their implementation – working across departments.
What We’re Looking For:
- Deep knowledge of Marketing Technology tools. You know how things work independently, but also how they can connect to build stronger tech stacks.
- Ability to manage projects from concept to launch. Strong comfort with strategy and tactical execution.
- Partnership with engineering resources to build out technical Marketing roadmaps with focus on innovation and growth that aligns with TruckPark tech stack.
- Passion for the evolving technology landscape as it pertains to the Marketing technology domain. You are business savvy, know which tools work best for a desired solution, and are can work with vendors and service providers to negotiate agreements.
- An eye for the details and strong written and verbal communication; you know how to translate technical information in a way that diverse audiences can digest it.
- Experience working with an array of marketing systems solutions – CRM, Loyalty, DSP, Search, Social, and related marketing data.
What You’ll Do in a Day:
- Work with Marketing leadership to evaluate tech stack and create a more efficient organization.
- Empower channel owners (CRM, Social, Digital, etc) and identify ways to implement technologies that make their strategies work harder and smarter.
- Support data reporting for marketing domain; using data to unearth hidden opportunities.
- Serve as the go-between from Marketing to Product/Dev when necessary for new implementations – outlining requirements/needs from all sides.
The TruckPark Team consists of creative and innovative thinkers. We aim to deliver marketing programs that drive consumer behaviors and maximize value to the company. We conceive, test, and iterate on great ideas. We do have a ambitious and true-grit policy. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.